Please be reminded that our smart devices works only with 2.4 GHz. Please check our General System Requirements below:
1. Make sure your mobile device is running iOS® 8 or higher or Android™ 5.1× or higher.
2. Wi-Fi router 802.11 b/g/n
3. Make sure you’re connecting to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. Geeni Smart Device can’t connect to 5GHz networks.
4. Wireless router encryption method set to WPA2-PSK, authorization type as AES
5. Ensure the router has not reached the maximum connected devices limit (usually 24 devices connected)
6. Ensure the router is not prohibiting devices from connection (such as MAC address filtering)
7. Know your Wi-Fi network and password. Ensure that the password entered in App is correct when adding new device.
Once the above requirements have been met, connect your phone to the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and proceed to the setup of your device. You can tap our helpful links depending on your device below: