If you are not receiving Motion Alerts even though motion detection is set on high then-
1. No screenshots saved on the app even though permission is set on the phone.
2. Permission is not set on the phone.
3. Defective Camera: Refer to after sales process.
Probe: Verify where the customer is not getting the alerts (pop up on the phone or no screenshots saved on the App)
If on the phone provide permission steps (Same for Android and IOS):
1. On your device, open the main Settings app.
2. Tap Apps or Application Manager (depending on your device, this may look different).
3. Tap on the Geeni App .
4. Tap permission.
5.If you want to turn that permission on for a specific app, move the switch to the right until it turns green.