.To set up your Doorscreen CW013/CW014 via QR code mode, please follow the instructions below:
- If Easy mode fails, make sure the red indicator light is blinking. If it's not, reset the smart doorbell by inserting the reset pin into the reset button.
- Hold it in for 10 seconds. On the application click the "+" icon on the upper left corner of the application.
- Then select Smart Doorbell. It will then ask you if the device is on and make sure the indicator light is flashing quickly or a prompt tone is heard. Then click "Advanced".
- on the upper left corner of the Geeni application. Select QR code. It will take you back to the previous screen this time tap on "Next step".
- And then enter the WiFi Password for your 2.4Ghz connection.
- Scan the QR code using your doorbell camera, you should hear a beep then on the app tap on "I heard the Beep".
- It will take you to the progress screen where you can see the status of connection.