Geeni smart bulbs are intended for indoor use only and we don't advise that you use them outdoors. At this time, we don't have a temperature range to offer and encourage you to identify another brand that can be used outdoors.
Articles in this section
- How to set up Geeni smart light/bulb?
- How to know the Geeni bulb Mac Address?
- User Manual of Smart Wi-Fi bulb - White
- User Manual of Smart Wi-Fi BR30 Bulb - White
- User manual of Geeni smart light.
- Geeni bulb cannot connect to Wi-Fi network.
- What’s the Wireless Range for light bulb?
- How to set Scene for Geeni light bulb?
- How to schedule time for Geeni bulb to switch it on/off?
- How to control Geeni bulb brightness?
- How Many Devices Can I Control using Geeni App?
- When I’m not connected to the Wi-Fi, none of my lights are working. Why?
- How do I access Geeni light bulb from my computer to adjust the color of the Geeni bulb through IP address?
- Google home can turn light off but not on, only works inherently what should I do?