- Can I use both Geeni app and the Merkury Cam by Geeni app at the same time?
- How do I get the Merkury Cam by Geeni app?
- Can I use my current Geeni app with the Merkury CW051 Camera?
- Can I use my current Merkury or Geeni devices with the Merkury Cam by Geeni app?
- Why do I need to get a different app for this Merkury Camera?
- What is the Merkury Cam by Geeni app?
Yes. The apps are separate and each has a unique account so there is no conflict in using both.
Download the free app from the Apple App Store if you have an iOS device or from the Google Play Store if you have an Android device. We have provided the links below for your convenience.
Remember, the app is compatible with Apple iPhones, iPods, or iPads running iOS 14 or later, and Android phones or tablets running Android 10 or later. While the app may work with older versions of the operating systems, the above are recommended and supported.
No. The CW051 will only work with the new Merkury Cam by Geeni app.
No. For now, continue to use the Geeni app for all Merkury and Geeni devices other than the Merkury CW051.
The Merkury Cam by Geeni is the first step toward updating all of the Merkury and Geeni products to a new and improved user experience. In the next few months, there will be several changes to the service and in a short time, all Merkury customers will be able to use their product on the same updated app.
The Merkury Cam by Geeni app supports the CW051 camera, which is the newest camera in Merkury’s extensive product line.