To install Geeni Camera in AP mode, follow below steps :
1. Open the Geeni app.
2. In the Geeni app, on the top right corner of the Devices screen, click (+). Choose “Video Camera”. and click on Geeni Wi-Fi camera.
3. On your Geeni app, tap on "QR code" on the top right corner.
4. Then tap 3 times on the top right corner (blank space where the "QR code" button was located).
5. You'll be asked by the app if the light is blinking blue. 6. Press and hold the reset button on your camera for 5 seconds until you hear a beeping sound.
The reset button is inside the pinhole at the bottom of the camera lens. Make sure the light is blinking red.
7. Press the reset button again to have a blinking blue light on your camera. (do not press and hold)
8. Make sure the light is blinking blue. (you will need to press the reset button again if it keeps blinking red.)
9. Tap on "Yes, it's blinking blue".
10. Select your WiFi network and enter your password. Tap "Next"
11. Tap "Connect now"
12. Search for your camera and connect to it.(starts Geeni or Merkury).
13. Tap back on the top left. ( after you have connected to the camera)
14. Connect your device.