TO sync google assistant with Geeni app, follow the below steps:
1. Download the google home app from google play or iOS app store Register in google home & login the app. After logged in to the google home app, go to home control in the menu.
2. Tap the " + " sign at bottom.
3. Choose “Geeni” from home control partners.
4. Authorize your account with Google Assistant using the username and password from your Geeni App.
Now your Google home app and Geeni devices are linked . You're now able to say "OK Google" and control your Geeni devices.
If you want to group the light depends on your need. You are able to make a "ROOM". These are the following steps how to make room:
1. Under home control devices tap "Rooms" tab.
2. Tap "+" sign and scroll down and tap "Customized Room".
3. Create a room name then tap "OK".
4. Under "Add devices", choose the devices you want to add.
5. Tap Done.