Motion Detection will detect the motion of the object which is in the front of the camera. When you will turn on Motion Detection, then you’ll receive notifications to your phone whenever the camera senses motion. You can set how sensitive you want it to be.You can also press turn Motion Detection off to make the detection setting off .
Articles in this section
- User manual of Geeni smart camera
- Geeni Camera Cannot connect to Wi-Fi network.
- How to access my Geeni smart camera settings?
- Geeni Camera live View & Play back view?
- How to set up Geeni smart Wi-Fi camera?
- How to check for serial number and version of Geeni camera?
- How to format the memory card of Geeni cameras?
- What is motion detection setting of Geeni camera?
- What is the basic feature setting of Geeni camera?
- There is not an English language city for sunrise or sunset Geeni camera?