The camera recording depends on the video quality, the camera will use around 1gb of storage per day, so a 32GB card can provide weeks of continuous video. As the card fills up, the oldest footage will automatically be replaced by new video, so you don’t have to ever worry about running out of storage space.
Articles in this section
- User manual of Geeni smart camera
- Geeni Camera Cannot connect to Wi-Fi network.
- How to access my Geeni smart camera settings?
- Geeni Camera live View & Play back view?
- How to set up Geeni smart Wi-Fi camera?
- How to check for serial number and version of Geeni camera?
- How to format the memory card of Geeni cameras?
- What is motion detection setting of Geeni camera?
- What is the basic feature setting of Geeni camera?
- There is not an English language city for sunrise or sunset Geeni camera?