Your doorbell can be reset inserting a pin in the reset hole until you hear a prompt. Once you hear the prompt, release the reset button.
Your doorbell’s indicator light should start blinking after the tone. This blinking light means your doorbell is in pairing mode.
1. Launch the Geeni app and on the top right corner of the screen, tap +. On the next window, select Wi-Fi Camera or Smart Doorbell.
2. The next window shows your Wi-Fi name and underneath it, type in your Wi-Fi password, then hit Next Step.
3. . Confirm "Yes, it is flashing quickly" by ticking the box beside it and tap "Next step".
4. The QR code will appear on the screen. Hold your phone and use your doorbell's camera to scan the QR code. Ensure your phone’s brightness is at max level. Confirm “I heard a prompt” and hit “Next Step”. (You can follow the short animation in the app demonstrating how to scan the QR code).
5. The doorbell will start the connection process, and you can follow the progress of the dotted line. Tap “Done” in the upper right corner once the doorbell has been added successfully.