Changing your Wi-fi network requires you to reset and then re-pair your camera. Your camera will remain registered to your account. Simply follow the steps below.
- On your camera, hold down the camera’s reset button on the back of the device for at least 10 seconds then release. The blue LED on the front of the camera will off. When reset, the CW051 camera will beep when it is ready to pair.
- This process will erase the camera’s current Wi-Fi connection and put your camera into pairing mode.
- This process will not delete the camera off your Merkury Cam by Geeni account.
- Make sure your mobile device is connected to the new Wi-Fi Network.
- Go to “Devices” and tap the “+” at the top of the screen to begin pairing.
- Follow the prompts to get your camera re-paired on the new Wi-Fi network.