You must have a subscription to be able to download recorded activity. You can download any recorded videos or photos permanently to your smartphone or tablet’s image library by directly downloading the file from the app’s Activity section. Click on the activity desired and then click the download icon (down arrow) in the bottom right corner when viewing the recorded video or photo.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn off notifications when I prefer not to receive them?
- Why do I sometimes see the wrong label on the smart detection notification?
- What is Smart Detection and how can I get it?
- How do I get to see the animated gif in an Enhanced Notification?
- What are Enhanced Notifications and how do I get them?
- What happens to my recordings if I remove the camera from my account?
- Can I access recorded videos and photos from the cloud past their video history retention period?
- Can I share recorded videos and photos with others?
- How do I download recorded videos and photos captured by my camera?
- How do I turn on my camera’s privacy mode?