Turn on your camera’s privacy mode by going to the camera settings and toggling privacy mode on/off. Privacy mode will disable live stream and prevent your camera from recording any videos or sending any motion detection notifications.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn off notifications when I prefer not to receive them?
- Why do I sometimes see the wrong label on the smart detection notification?
- What is Smart Detection and how can I get it?
- How do I get to see the animated gif in an Enhanced Notification?
- What are Enhanced Notifications and how do I get them?
- What happens to my recordings if I remove the camera from my account?
- Can I access recorded videos and photos from the cloud past their video history retention period?
- Can I share recorded videos and photos with others?
- How do I download recorded videos and photos captured by my camera?
- How do I turn on my camera’s privacy mode?