Of course! Merkury Cam by Geeni includes unlimited live streaming. If you have Rules established which create activity entries (videos), you can elect to not view your stored videos in the Activity section of the Merkury Cam by Geeni App by subscribing to one of the 3 available plans. If you prefer to not have any videos created, do not set up any Rules.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn off notifications when I prefer not to receive them?
- Why do I sometimes see the wrong label on the smart detection notification?
- What is Smart Detection and how can I get it?
- How do I get to see the animated gif in an Enhanced Notification?
- What are Enhanced Notifications and how do I get them?
- What happens to my recordings if I remove the camera from my account?
- Can I access recorded videos and photos from the cloud past their video history retention period?
- Can I share recorded videos and photos with others?
- How do I download recorded videos and photos captured by my camera?
- How do I turn on my camera’s privacy mode?