Rules provide instructions to your camera on how it should operate. A trigger is the action which occurs to kick off the rule. All rules are structured as follows; “When a trigger occurs, then take this action”. An example would be; “When motion is detected by your camera, record a video and send me a notification.”
Articles in this section
- Can I turn off notifications when I prefer not to receive them?
- Why do I sometimes see the wrong label on the smart detection notification?
- What is Smart Detection and how can I get it?
- How do I get to see the animated gif in an Enhanced Notification?
- What are Enhanced Notifications and how do I get them?
- What happens to my recordings if I remove the camera from my account?
- Can I access recorded videos and photos from the cloud past their video history retention period?
- Can I share recorded videos and photos with others?
- How do I download recorded videos and photos captured by my camera?
- How do I turn on my camera’s privacy mode?