Select the camera that you want to view and enter the Live View camera screen. If the Live View tool icons are not showing, tap anywhere on the screen to bring them up. Tap the Record icon in the bottom tool bar. Selecting this button will have the camera start recording. To stop the recording, tap the button again, or it will stop on its own when complete (default video length is 20 seconds). You can then view the recording in your Activity list.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn off notifications when I prefer not to receive them?
- Why do I sometimes see the wrong label on the smart detection notification?
- What is Smart Detection and how can I get it?
- How do I get to see the animated gif in an Enhanced Notification?
- What are Enhanced Notifications and how do I get them?
- What happens to my recordings if I remove the camera from my account?
- Can I access recorded videos and photos from the cloud past their video history retention period?
- Can I share recorded videos and photos with others?
- How do I download recorded videos and photos captured by my camera?
- How do I turn on my camera’s privacy mode?