This will work great during daylight hours. However, at night the infrared (IR) camera light may reflect off the glass and reduce any outside visibility. You can improve the image at night by turning off the “Night Vision” option in the CW051 camera settings.
Articles in this section
- If I purchase more than one Merkury CW051 camera, can I set them up in different locations?
- What if I have more than one camera to set up on the same system?
- How do I set up my CW051 camera to use it the first time?
- How many cameras are supported?
- Is it possible for me to use multiple CW051 cameras at one time and control them all from the same Merkury Cam by Geeni account and app?
- I see my CW051 camera has a Micro SD-Card slot. Can I use it?
- Is the CW051 camera wireless (battery powered), or do I have to plug it in to use it?
- What are the minimum smart phone or tablet requirements for using the CW051 camera?
- What are the Wi-Fi connection requirements for my new CW051 camera?
- Does this camera work outdoors?