This depends on what area you want the camera to view. Some popular choices are; front or back door entry, baby’s bedroom, living room, and garage. Wherever you choose, be aware that the further away the camera is from the Wi-Fi router, the weaker the signal could be.
Articles in this section
- If I purchase more than one Merkury CW051 camera, can I set them up in different locations?
- What if I have more than one camera to set up on the same system?
- How do I set up my CW051 camera to use it the first time?
- How many cameras are supported?
- Is it possible for me to use multiple CW051 cameras at one time and control them all from the same Merkury Cam by Geeni account and app?
- I see my CW051 camera has a Micro SD-Card slot. Can I use it?
- Is the CW051 camera wireless (battery powered), or do I have to plug it in to use it?
- What are the minimum smart phone or tablet requirements for using the CW051 camera?
- What are the Wi-Fi connection requirements for my new CW051 camera?
- Does this camera work outdoors?