That’s OK, it happens. At the login screen you will see a “Forgot password” option. Tap on that and enter your email associated with the account. You will then receive an email with a link to reset and setup your new password. Once the new password is set, you can use it to sign into your account.
Articles in this section
- Can other family members share my account?
- Do I need an internet connection to use Merkury Cam by Geeni?
- Does Merkury Cam by Geeni require any contracts or long-term commitments?
- What if I forget my account password?
- Will I need to create an account in order to use the Merkury Cam by Geeni app with my CW051 Camera?
- How do I get the Merkury Cam by Geeni app?
- Schedule a Callback
- Forgot Password - How to Reset my Password for the Merkury Cam by Geeni app
- The email verification link does not work, now what should I do?
- I have forgot my Geeni app password how do I reset my password?
- I have a mobile number account for Geeni App but I want to use an e-mail account as my primary account. How should I do it?